- 03-Oct-2013 to 20-Oct-2013 (MST)
- Aspen Cove
- Loveland, CO, USA
- Full Time
Our employees enjoy superior Fortune 500 level benefits: family health, dental, vision, FSA, rich paid-time-off accrual, holiday pay, and 401k. ESG is family friendly work environment.
As a member of the Aspen Cove Insurance Colorado Team, the Employee Benefits/Insurance Coordinator acts as a crucial link between our clients, client-employees and Aspen Cove by insuring the best customer experience through the timely handling of quotes, benefit enrollment meetings, questions, and administration of Benefit programs and processes.
- Request for Quote and/or online quote request preparation for new and renewal business.
- Prepare detailed new and renewal proposals for prospects and clients, including but not limited to spread sheeting in Excel.
- Educate employees on insurance options, benefits, coverage levels, risks, exclusions, premiums, and the claims process.
- Conduct benefits enrollment meetings and new hire benefits orientations.
- Assist employees in completing paperwork or online enrollment.
- Resolve benefit and insurance service and claims issues.
- Conduct monthly client benefit and insurance servicing calls to designated clients and serve as troubleshooter for servicing issues, potential plan changes, and strategic benefit planning. Provide client needs assessment on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Human Resources Consultants, Payroll Processors and Benefits Administrators to communicate enrollment changes and specific client/employee benefit issues.
- Facilitate answering general client benefits questions; redirect as needed.
- Support ESG's communication efforts to client including day-to-day updates and client-wide communication initiatives.
- Provide timely follow through on committed responses to client inquires.
Education, Work Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience in Employee Benefits / Health and Life Insurance.
- Understanding of insurance laws, benefit plan design (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD and other benefits policies and programs).
- Effective project management abilities. Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Proficient in office software including: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and use of the Internet.
- Effective presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing multiple high priorities and utilizing internal resources.
- Ability to work a schedule of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and occasional overtime.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Must have reliable transportation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!