- 18-Feb-2014 to 15-Apr-2014 (MST)
- CO, USA
- Full Time
Our employees enjoy superior Fortune 500 level benefits: family health, dental, vision, FSA, rich paid-time-off accrual, holiday pay, and 401k. ESG is family friendly work environment.
Employer Solutions Group is seeking an Human Resources Coordinator. We are searching for an energetic, well-organized individual with a positive attitude and excellent writing skills.
If you possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask; consider this opportunity. The HR Coordinator supports works in all aspects of HR including, but not limited to, the development, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring in these areas:
- Assist with projects, such as handbooks, policy research and development
- Assist in HR Survey Administration
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Proofread documents
- Work proactively with other team members
- Openly share new ideas and information with team members
- Employee health and welfare benefits
- Training and development
- Compliance with employment law
- Assumes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must have a minimum of 3+ years of related experience/education in HR. The following skills and traits are required:
- Education emphasis in Human Resources, business, or related field; or equivalent experience and education
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
- Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to evaluate and research several elements and alternatives.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Solid interpersonal abilities.
- Effective project management abilities.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!