- 23-Oct-2013 to 23-Nov-2013 (MST)
- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
Our employees enjoy superior Fortune 500 level benefits: family health, dental, vision, FSA, rich paid-time-off accrual, holiday pay, and 401k. ESG is family friendly work environment.
• Oversee day to day operations concerning safety
• Develops safety programs and procedures for clients and monitors compliance to reduce risks.
• Maintains safety plans for multiple organizations
• Develops inspection policies and establishes regular inspection schedules.
• Supervises training sessions for emergency preparedness, confined spaces, electrical safety, machine guarding, fall protection, and forklift safety.
• Monitors professional literature and attends seminars to stay current with governmental compliance requirements.
• Manage accident reporting, investigations, and back to work program
• Conducts drug testing and fit-for-duty tests
• Possess a working knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations
• Understands Workers' Compensation fundamentals
• Oversees training programs which include forklift training, safety policy/procedure training, and safety process improvement
• Creates monthly newsletter and training materials for weekly safety topics
• Conducts safety site walks, document findings, and present improvement plan
• Inspect indoor and outdoor areas to observe compliance with established programs.
• Other projects and assignments as needed
• Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent decision making abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Strong computer skills specifically Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to drive
• University degree preferred
• Confident communication skills both oral and written
• Quality customer service and interpersonal skills
• Good judgment
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Acts as a strong team player
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!