- 19-Apr-2014 to 13-Jun-2014 (MST)
- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
Our employees enjoy superior Fortune 500 level benefits: family health, dental, vision, FSA, rich paid time off, holiday pay, 401(k) match, and family friendly work environment.
Employer Solutions Group, recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Utah, is seeking a Payroll Specialist. This position is a full time permanent position with an excellent work environment and benefits.
• Process payrolls utilizing information provided via web, email, fax or telephone
• Ensure that payrolls are processed timely and accurately
• Provide a high level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Provide reports as requested
• Maintain and update employee information (status, pay rate, address, bank accounts, deductions, etc.)
• Follow through to collect necessary paperwork (new hire & termination forms, deduction changes, etc.)
• Maintain and update PTO plans
• Process garnishment paperwork
• Maintain filing system and performs other duties as requested
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of work related experience in a high volume, deadline packed environment. The candidate must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality. Applicants need the ability to quickly develop strong client relationships. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work as a team member are also key components to the success in this role.
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma, but some college or a degree is preferred. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express are essential. (Experience with 'HR Pyramid' payroll software is preferred and a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification is helpful.)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!