- 19-Apr-2014 to 13-Jun-2014 (MST)
- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
Our employees enjoy superior Fortune 500 level benefits: family health, dental, vision, FSA, rich paid-time-off accrual, holiday pay, and 401k. ESG is family friendly work environment.
As a member of the ESG team, the Benefits Administrator is responsible for implementation and administration of client benefits. The Benefits Administrator acts as a crucial link between clients, client-employees and ESG insuring the best customer experience through the administration of Benefit programs and processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works closely with Human Resource Consultants (HRC's) in gathering required information from prospects and clients to submit for insurance quotes.
- Coordinates with Aspen Cove insurance broker to collect required data and solicit insurance companies for quotations; evaluates quotations and makes recommendations to insurance broker and management.
- Educate clients and client-employees on insurance options, benefits, coverage levels, risks, exclusions, premiums, and the claims process.
- Serve as primary contact for all incoming benefit calls and questions.
- In coordination with HRC's spearheads ESG benefits open enrollment programs for Utah based clients; provide organization and tracking for ESG benefits open enrollment.
- Works closely with Aspen Cove insurance broker on existing client renewals.
- Generates payroll and census reports as requested by insurance carriers.
- Prepares, revises, and reissues all applicable benefit communication materials to participating clients and client-employees.
- Ensures client specific insurance information and documents are stored and maintained within ESG's computer system.
- Conduct client benefit enrollment meetings and new hire benefit orientations for both ESG sponsored and non-ESG sponsored benefits.
- In coordination with management ensures company compliance with provisions of the PPACA; communicates applicable PPACA mandates to clients; works closely with Human Resource Consultant in generating client specific PPACA related reports as needed.
- Assist employees in completing paperwork or online enrollment.
- Track and deliver eligibility notifications, facilitate enrollment.
- Audits the setup of client benefit plans and client-employee deductions in payroll system. Verifies client plans, eligibility rules, and employee deductions are setup correctly. Actively communicates with and educates clients on ESG's full suite of sponsored benefits.
- Manages FMLA process and applicable communications for clients.
- Manages COBRA process and applicable communications for clients.
- Assists with client specific projects as needed.
Education, Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree plus three (3) to five (5) years' experience working in Benefits Administration.
- Understanding of insurance laws, benefit plan design (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD and other benefits policies and programs).
- Effective project management abilities. Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Proficient in office software including: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and use of the Internet.
- Effective presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing multiple high priorities and utilizing internal resources.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Must have reliable transportation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!